Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Forget Me Not

I absolutely adore President Uchtdorf. Whenever I am having a rough go of it, I read the following talk, and feel absolute peace.


1. Forget Not to be Patient With Yourself

Sometimes life is messy. Thank heavens for Brawny.

2. Forget Not the Difference Between a Good Sacrifice and a Foolish Sacrifice


VS.


'Nuf Said

3. Forget Not to be Happy Now

 This is my special someone :) He makes me pretty darn happy!

4. Forget Not the Why of the Gospel

 Rafe & I are going there some day


5. Forget Not that the Lord Loves You


How could I ever forget, when I have this blessing in my life?






1 comment:

  1. Paige this is the cutest! Rafe is my favorite, every time I see his pictures they just make me so happy! I just love him. Ps Your blog is super cute and I hope everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete