Sometimes I become a little lazy with the blog. But then find pictures like these, and realize it is time for an update! How could I not share this beautiful face with the world!
So here we are, June 7th, 2012. Little Rafe Henry is not very little, gabs up a storm, prefers sitting to laying, and standing to sitting. I feel like each day moves faster than the one before, and I cannot get enough time with him! Looking through a few pictures, I keep thinking...
| "how could someone not be in love with Rafe?" |
Look at that double chin! You see the chub on your baby and think, "oh, it'll be gone once he grows a little more"
| Guess Again Mom! |
Summer so far has been such fun! Rafe loves the trampoline, and I love seeing him smile! Nothing better than rolling & bouncing around with my pudgey boy, listening to his squeals and giggles. We eat (almost) big people food now...
| Spaghetti !! |
And are working on our splits....
| First Time at the Zooooo!) |
My little brother (Uncle Jedediah) graduated from high school on May 29th, and the whole family could not be more proud! My brother is a very special person. Such a rock for our family, and always a great example of service and love! We all get along so well together lately :)
| Maddie looking fabulous... Jed & I.... looking fabulous too ;) |
It's been fun living with all the siblings back under one roof... Rafe & I are lucky to have so many loving people around willing to help out!
| Phinn is always around as well, to snuggle & give kisses |
Along with summer time fun, I have been working on a few college class online... boy is it harder than I thought! Early mornings/late evenings are really the only time of day that I have to study, and burning the candle at both ends has left me exhausted.
Although we are not looking our best, this was the only recent one I could find on my phone of us. I have very few pictures of Rafe & I together, which is sad! Hopefully we will get more this summer :)
This year has been such a weird yet wonderful year. I am learning more about myself every day, and enjoying watching Rafe grow every second! He is so smart... I cry every time I watch him grab his binky and put it back in his mouth the right way... just a few months ago he didn't even reach for the binky when it fell out! He loves when someone holds his hands and helps him walk around a room, he army crawls/rolls/scoots every where, and just wants to be wherever the party is! Soon he'll be walking on his own, and starting to say words like "no" and "cookie". Can't wait!
Not a day goes by where I am not amazed at how blessed we are. This is definitely not the easiest life to live, but so infinitely worth it.
| Rafe & I on the night of my 22nd Birthday (please ignore the formula on his chin) |
This year has been such a weird yet wonderful year. I am learning more about myself every day, and enjoying watching Rafe grow every second! He is so smart... I cry every time I watch him grab his binky and put it back in his mouth the right way... just a few months ago he didn't even reach for the binky when it fell out! He loves when someone holds his hands and helps him walk around a room, he army crawls/rolls/scoots every where, and just wants to be wherever the party is! Soon he'll be walking on his own, and starting to say words like "no" and "cookie". Can't wait!
Not a day goes by where I am not amazed at how blessed we are. This is definitely not the easiest life to live, but so infinitely worth it.
Love the pictures. I am glad life is so filling for you. :)
ReplyDelete