Monday, April 16, 2012

This I Know

I have a Heavenly Father who loves me.
Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer.
The Plan of Salvation is the plan of Eternal Happiness.
And though someday I die, I will live again.

It's been a miraculous couple of weeks. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints held the 182nd General Conference, and I was fortunate to be able to watch every session (thank you Rafe). It is such a blessing to hear the word of the Lord delivered through the voice of living Prophets. I am especially grateful to the talk given by David S. Baxter. Everyone who heard it or has read it will know why. What wonderful proof that my Heavenly Father hears my prayers.

This is the Gospel of Happiness. I know this because I have searched for happiness in many other ways- and none of them brought me the peace and joy that Christ has. I feel no shame, nor embarrassment professing my love for His Eternal Truths. And though trials will never cease in this life, I am grateful for them. They are helping me become someone I dreamed I could be, but never thought I would be.

No matter your circumstances, love Christ. And He will guide your way.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. You are such a beautiful person

    ReplyDelete