| Sleepy Face |
| "Blue Steel" Lips |
| Old Man in the Sink |
| Pondering |
| Before He Could Smile, The Scowl |
| Snoring |
| Channeling His Inner Jackie Chan |
| Crinkle Smile |
| Practicing the Smirk |
| 'Sunday Best' Smile |
| Channeling His Inner Jackie Chan... Again |
| "Seriously Mom... this is the 36th picture today..." |
| All I can think of is a Chipmunk... |
| Next Top Model |
| Oh, Hello! |
| Do You Smell Popcorn? |
| Wide Eyes |
| Watching Basketball... *Game Face* |
| Again with the Camera? |
| Spit Up? Where? |
| No words for this face... |
| He knows He's Good Lookin' |
| I'll Be Your Valentine Mom :) |
| Hehe... Yes, I did have a giant pooh And yes... this is a princess shirt I'm wearing |
Watching a baby grow is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen.
Love You Sunshine
Love You Sunshine
I LOVE his face.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't believe how much he has changed. I love his Jackie Chan face :)
ReplyDelete