Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stamps & Signatures


Today I sat in a room, signed a few papers, had a rather rude lady stamp each paper I signed, and handed a check to the attorney.
Within the next 2-3 weeks, a judge will sit in his court room, review the proposal, and sign some of the same papers I did.
And then I will no longer be married.
Funny tidbit- we were married about as long as we were separated.
I strongly believe this was the right decision, and I put my faith and trust in God that Rafe will grow up as healthy and happy as possible.
A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders today.
The world is mine oyster.

3 comments:

  1. <3 I think you're pretty freaking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although getting divorced sucks, I hope it is everything you hope it will be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been through a lot in the last year. Hang in there. xo

    ReplyDelete