Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Young Women Lesson

I was called as a Mia Maid Advisor in December, and taught my second lesson today! I am absolutely in love with the new curriculum developed for lesson planning, and enjoy immensely the Spirit that is felt while preparing the messages. 

Just wanted to share this beautiful and powerful clip of Elder Holland bearing testimony of Christ. I shared my thoughts on our Savior in an earlier blog post, I Believe in Christ, but of course, it is more eloquently put by dear Elder Holland at the following link:


The church is true because it is the Church of Jesus Christ, our living God. As a Mormon I am encouraged and expected to speak with God and seek personal confirmation.
It is true because I know it for myself, independent of anyone or anything else in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment