I work for an AMAZING company- this last weekend they took us to see Iron Man 3- so naturally I had to actually watch all of 1 and 2 in order to be caught up! One of my favorite lines in Iron Man 2 was when Tony says something about how he has privatized world peace... anyway, if you know the scene, it was funny, and I thought about that when I wrote the title of the blog.
My private blog. Blah. I don't like that it's private, but we'll see if something can't be done about that. For now however, we are private.
What Rafe has been up to lately...
 |
| Caught ya! |
 |
| Helping out Aunt Maddie while she chops off his hair... |
 |
| Buzzed!!!! |
 |
| My son, licking the lid of the can of Puffs... |
 |
| saying "Hello, Bruce" |
 |
| Climbing the mini-rock wall at the park. Yup. He's going to be a climber. |
 |
| Unable to sit still for a simple picture... Too much to explore at the Tulip Festival!!! |
 |
| Phinn's worst nightmare: being left in an enclosed space with Rafe.... |
 |
| Batman!! |
 |
| Chomping on an apple & doing his morning stretches |
 |
| Oh wait, this apple is good for me ?!? |
We are wrapping up a chapter in our lives this week here in Highland, Utah- and beginning a new one in Alpine, Utah! Moving along with my parents about 5 minutes away to a beautiful new home. I'm certain it will take Rafe less than 5 seconds to fall in love with this new place- there is a cute little playhouse built into one of the walls in the basement :) And plenty of stairs for climbing on!
Rafe is the sweetest little rascal around. The other night I was snuggling with him while he slept, and after a moment he woke up, saw me, giggled, leaned in for a kiss, then after promptly fell back asleep. My heart melted, I cried, I snuggled him as hard as I could. What a precious little blessing he is in my life.
Love you forever Rafe
I love all the pictures. Rafe is such a cute guy!
ReplyDelete