Sunday, March 17, 2013

Birfday

Another year come and gone, and it was a pretty great one!

Yesterday was simple and wonderful.

Spent the morning outside with Mr. Rafe. His Nanny has bunnies in her backyard right now, and he kept searching our backyard to see if there were any hiding around...


Went to the zoo for the afternoon, and the weather was absolutely marvelous.


The night before the big 2-3 I celebrated by trying out a new recipe for bread, and dancing along to Taylor Swift's "22".
The dough had to rise over night, and so I found a nice bowl to put it in, covered it with plastic wrap, laid it out on the counter, crossed my fingers and said a prayer (or two...)


Before....

 AFTER!! IT ROSE!! YAY!!



 It just looks lovely, does it not?
This bread is super easy to make, and what I love is the blogger also added other ways to dress up this easy loaf!!
Recipe found here.

Life is blessed.

1 comment: