Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mommy Blunders

  • hopped in the car to take Bubs to his Nanny, realized halfway there I wasn't wearing any shoes
  •  gave Bubs a piece of bread to snack on before realizing the bread had nuts
  • forgot to pack extra clothing (in case of blowouts) yesterday... oh wait, that happens almost every day
  • not realizing Rafe, in his attempt to scale my face, has pushed my shirt down a little too low.. at church
  • those looks at a restaurant when people see Rafe spit up all sorts of healthy food, but can sip my Dr Pepper from a straw like an Olympic Champion..
No matter how bad the day, I truly love my life, and being Rafe's Mommy is the greatest blessing

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh Paige he is so stinkin cute. I'm sure you are s super great mom.

      Delete
  2. I am literally obsessed with him Paige! He is the cutest! And your story makes me laugh! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he likes your Dr Pepper. Brooklyn is always asking for Dr Pepper too. You're such a great mom! Rafe is so lucky to have you for his Mommy!

    ReplyDelete