Huzzah! Rafe & I planned our first Family Home Evening Monday night, and it went beautifully. I received some pictures from his nanny of him enjoying a swing, and thought to myself, 'Self, we should take that boy to a park'. After Cafe Rio with Auntie Maddie we went to the park and had a grand ole' time.
The swings were the highlight of the night, Rafe definitely enjoyed going higher and higher... what a daredevil! Although it is probably my fault... when I was about 8 mths pregnant, we were visiting family in Logan and there was a huge rope swing over a little river bed... probably not the smartest thing to do at such a size, but I was feeling adventurous and it was definitely a fun rush!
The swings were the highlight of the night, Rafe definitely enjoyed going higher and higher... what a daredevil! Although it is probably my fault... when I was about 8 mths pregnant, we were visiting family in Logan and there was a huge rope swing over a little river bed... probably not the smartest thing to do at such a size, but I was feeling adventurous and it was definitely a fun rush!
| Why are you all up in my face Mom? |
| Weeeeeee!!!! |
A special shout out to Nana Thunell, it's her birthday!
Rafe & I are heading down to St. George this weekend to have some fun in the sun! It will be his first time in a pool... I am SO excited!!! Not that he doesn't look in his birthday suit, in the tub... but the swim suit he received for Easter will be adorable :)
Life is grand!
No comments:
Post a Comment