When I made the choice to become a mother, I was completely ignorant of what that entailed. Poopy diapers, bath tub toys, onesies that need to be washed almost daily, swaddling blankets, socks, mittens to prevent the baby from scratching his face, baby lotion, baby Tylenol, baby shoes, baby toys, baby baby everything! From the moment that little ball of sunshine came into the world, my focus completely shifted. It was absolutely shocking, sitting in the hospital room, looking down at my little son, and feeling like nothing could ever happen in my life that would be more important than him, nothing could ever be more important than his needs. For the past 21 years of my life I had been completely centered on myself. What I was doing with my life, who I was with, where I was living, what the next activity would be- it was all about me me me.
Little Son has so many people out there who love and adore him, I wanted to create a blog where they could follow his adventures, and also to help me define this new stage of life.
AWWW!!! So cute!!! I know exactly how you feel. I felt that way when I had my baby boy at 20 :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Paige. Don't know if you remember me, but I have checked on you every once in a while, to see how you are doing. Your son is absolutely precious. I am so happy for you. What is his name?
ReplyDeleteWe have a son now too! Noah Atticus. He is perfect.
You gave me hope during a very dark moment in my life, and I thank you for that. Maybe we can be blog friends? (If that's not weird.) xo
Rachel, I would love that :) I'm so happy for you, Noah is adorable!
Delete